Keep the restaurant and buffet tables clean and maintain the overall look of the outlet to the expected standards. Clear tables after service. Make MICE & PLACE and there is enough available throughout the service. Keep the restaurant/ outlet clear of debris. Collect beverage and food orders and deliver to the passengers or waiter-stations, as instructed. Assist with the tea, coffee and juice services in the buffet. Take passenger room service food orders over the phone. Deliver and collect room service orders to / from passenger cabins in a timely manner. Process passenger billing correctly for the charge of drinks using the point of sale. Assist with the meet and greet of the passengers and baggage services on embarkation / disembarkation days.
- Diploma from a recognized Hostelry School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- 1 year of full time working experience or internships on a 4* star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
- Restaurant or Bar experience.
- Food handlers: Level II
- Good level of English mandatory
- VISA and medical certificates needed, before the embarkation
- STCW95 navegation course (If you do not have it, after passing interviews you can do it)
Competitive salary monthly. Six month contract with two months off rotation. + renew. Enthusiastic working environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Renewable including accommodation, meals. Excellent opportunities for professional development.
¿Te interesa esta oferta de trabajo?
Si cumples los requisitos y quieres apuntarte a esta oferta de Camarero de Buffet en Crucero, puedes enviar tu currículum a la siguiente dirección de correo electrónico adjuntando una fotografía y añadiendo el código de la oferta (CNRJW18) en el asunto del e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.